Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
* Required Fields
Availability: In stock
Sorry store inventory is currently unavailable.
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
With its trench coat silhouette and color blocked sleeves, the girls’ Burton Ava Trench Jacket is just right during the school week or on the mountain. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric ensures she stays high and dry, while purposefully placed Thermacore™ insulation and a moisture wicking lining lock in comfort and action-packed mobility. A helmet-friendly hood and snow-blocking waist gaiter seal out the elements and extendable Room-To-Grow™ sleeves guarantee a proper fit from one season (or sibling) to the next.
• WATERPROOFING: Performance
• WARMTH: Mid
• WATERPROOFING: bluesign® DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and Faux Leather Fabric on Sleeves [10,000MM 5,000G] [Lumberjill / Black Leather Colorway]
• bluesign® DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Fabric Body and Faux Leather Fabric on Sleeves [10,000MM 5,000G] [Keef / Black Leather Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: bluesign® DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Fabric [10,000MM 5,000G] [Athens / Spellbound Colorway]
• WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood and Collar]
• Critically Taped Seams
• Room-To-Grow™ System
• Embossed Taffeta Lining with Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back
• Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
• Parka Design with Drop Tail Styling
• Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter, and Crown Adjustment
• Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
• Velcro® Closure Top Loading Cargo Pockets
• Zipper Closure Chest Pockets
• Pass Pocket
• Includes Girls' Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.