Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100*
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
From midwinter whiteouts to sunny spring laps, the women’s Burton GORE-TEX® Rubix Jacket will easily find its way into your everyday wardrobe. Fully GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 2L fabric keeps wind, snow, and rain at bay, while eco-friendly THERMOLITE® insulation and the climate-controlling Living Lining™ maintain ultimate warmth and comfort. Add clean and simply styling and a full suite of essential features and it’s no surprise this is one of Kelly Clark’s favorites.
FIT - W: Classic
• bluesign® Approved Product: Coral and Jaded Colorways Only
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Printed Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [Jaded Flynn Glitch and Neu Nordic Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [Jaded and Coral Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Lightweight Embossed Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [True Black Leather Emboss Colorway]
• WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [80G Body / 60G Sleeves] with Taffeta and Embossed Living Lining™
• Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
• Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
• Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
• Pocket Access Hem Cinch
• Media / Goggle Pocketing
• Fulltime Contour™ Hood
• Snag-Free Neckline
• Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Lifetime Warranty
• Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.
Add to Wishlist