Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Designed with a lean look that focuses on performance, the women’s Burton Mystic Jacket has become a team favorite for lightweight warmth that works all season. Eco-conscious bluesign® approved 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation keeps things cozy on the inside, while fully taped seams and waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L stretch fabric blocks out everything winter throws at you. The removable waist gaiter seals out cold and snow when you need it, while zippered gussets on the side of the body allow for an adjustable fit and styling at the hem.
FIT - W: Classic
• bluesign® Approved Product: Kalidaquilt / Denim Colorway Only
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Stretch Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Latta Palm Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black and Jaded Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] with Taffeta and Embossed Living Lining™
• Fully Taped Seams
• Dual Side Zip Hem Adjustment
• Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.