Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
The bestselling women’s Burton Jet Set Jacket combines the eco-conscious warmth of 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation with a functional yet flattering slim fit for a look that pairs well with anything in your closet. Dumping snow to springtime showers are no match for the richly textured waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE 2L fabrics, which are offered in patterns ranging from classic single-colored to standout tribal. Add in the full laundry list of hidden features, including a permanently removable waist gaiter, handy pockets, and a hidden hem cinch, and you’ve got a jacket that is always ready for action.
FIT - W: Slim
• bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Flecked Chambray Colorway
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Feathers and Mala Stripe Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Linen-Like Slub Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Flecked Chambray Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Textured Double Dye Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Sangria, Mood Indigo, and True Black Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Heathered Herringbone Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Canvas and Coral Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [80G Throughout] and Taffeta Lining
• Critically Taped Seams
• Media / Goggle Pocketing
• Pocket Access Hem Cinch
• Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.