Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100*
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Looking for a streetwear styled jacket that can charge on the hill? That’s exactly what you get with the women’s Burton Hazel Jacket. Refined fabrics in unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that seals out winter weather. Midweight 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation that’s bluesign® approved is tucked underneath DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric to see you through the storm. The slim fit offers a tight and clean look without inhibiting mobility, and an asymmetrically placed center front zipper offers a soft, chafe-free feel against your face.
FIT - W: Slim
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Flora Stripe and Vision Quest Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Denim Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Denim Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Bedford Cord Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Picante and Jaded Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Bedford Cord Blocked with Polyester Denim Twill Yoke [10,000MM, 5,000G] [True Black / Black Denim Colorway]
• WARMTH: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [80G Body / 60G Sleeves] and Taffeta Lining
• bluesign® Approved Product
• Critically Taped Seams
• Fulltime Contour™ Drop-Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
• Media / Goggle Pocketing
• Pocket Access Hem Cinch
• Snag-Free Neckline
• Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.
Add to Wishlist