Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
* Required Fields
Availability: In stock
Sorry store inventory is currently unavailable.
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Shredding and sledding can be abusive work. That’s why the girls’ Burton Minishred Maven Bib Pant is armed with a soft but durable DRYRIDE 2L fabric and an extra helping of super warm Thermacore™ insulation. Adjustable shoulder straps provide plenty of wiggle room and make it easy for her to get the pants on and off, while Room-To-Grow™ extendable legs get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
• bluesign® Approved
• WATERPROOFING: Performance
• WARMTH: Mid
• bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and Ottoman Knee and Seat Patches and Bottom Cuff Trim [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Animalia and Ikat Dot Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Body and Ottoman Knee and Seat Patches and Bottom Cuff Trim [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Throughout]
• Fully Taped Seams
• Room-To-Grow™ System
• Taffeta Lining
• Bib Style with Elastic Adjustable Shoulder Straps
• Zipper and Velcro® Closure Cargo Pocket on Right Thigh
• Includes Girls' Minishred Pant Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.