Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100*
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Little kids demand lots of warmth. That's why the boys’ Burton Minishred Game Day Jacket provides low-profile and potent Thermacore™ that strategically insulates the body, sleeves, and hood for the ultimate balance of warmth and wiggle-room. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the hood snaps off for snug comfort when snoozing in the car seat. Little details like the Cuff-Link thumb loops keep junior covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
• bluesign® Approved
• WATERPROOFING: Performance
• WARMTH: Heavy
• bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric with Nylon Micro Twill Fabric on Hood and Sleeves [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Offroad / True Black and Marvel® / True Black Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar]
• Critically Taped Seams
• Room-To-Grow System™
• Removable Drop Down Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
• Taffeta Lining with Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back
• Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
• Stretchable Striped Rib at Cuffs and Hem
• Includes Boys' Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package
• © 2016 MARVEL
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.
Add to Wishlist