Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
When weather rolls in and you’re far from calling it quits, there is no substitute for GORE-TEX®. That’s why the men’s Burton GORE-TEX® Radial Jacket is made with GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX® 2L fabric that makes any weather fair game. Add in a slew of function-focused features like YKK® reverse coil waterproof zippers, bluesign® approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insulation, and fully taped seams and you’ve got a fully loaded jacket that works way beyond it’s pay grade. It’s also backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY, meaning this truly is the last jacket you’ll ever need.
WATERPROOFING: Ultimate (6)
WARMTH: Light (3)
FIT - M: Mid
• bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Oxford Print / Eclipse Colorway
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Blocked Printed Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [Oxford Print / Eclipse Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar] with Living Lining™
• Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
• Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
• YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
• Water-Resistant Screen Grab® Media Holster
• Zippered Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket
• Mesh Interior Dump Pocket
• Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Welded Construction Details for a Clean Finish
• Lifetime Warranty
• Includes Men's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.