Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100*
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Accelerate your riding to the mountain’s outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its THERMOLITE® Insulation is 40% recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign® approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding’s proverbial pot of gold, the Covert Jacket’s full list of features includes venting Pit Zips™, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything.
WATERPROOFING: Premium (4)
WARMTH: Mid (4)
FIT - M: Mid
• bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Denim Polyester Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Denim Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [BKamo, Rain Stencil, and Keef Underpass Twill Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Heathered Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Bog Heather Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Blocked Solid Nylon Plain Weave Fabric with Denim Polyester Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Picante Denim Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [80G Body / 60G Sleeves, Hood] and Blocked Embossed Taffeta Lining
• Critically Taped Seams
• Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
• Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket
• Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Includes Men's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.
Add to Wishlist