Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
* Required Fields
Availability: In stock
Sorry store inventory is currently unavailable.
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Any rider who recalls the leash law can appreciate the timeless tech and style of an anorak. This season we’ve fused that pullover flavor with the fully technical fabrics of the [ak] line in the men’s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Velocity Anorak. GORE-TEX® 2L fabric fully sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape blocks moisture and breathes with ease, while the YKK® water-resistant zipper links throwback style with next-gen function. Critical details such as engineered articulation and a front kangaroo media pocket deliver modern convenience that ensures a piece two generations better than the original.
• bluesign® Approved
• WATERPROOFING: Ultimate (6)
• WARMTH: Shell (1)
• FIT: Articulated Mid Fit
• bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Hombre Camo Colorway
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [Printed 2-Layer] [Hombre Camo Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Engineered Taffeta and Closed Cell Mesh Lining
• Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
• Articulated Fit
• YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Center Front Zipper
• NEW StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Micro Adjust Hood Cinch
• Front Kangaroo Pocket with Internal Media Pocket and Audio Port
• Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable magic Stitch Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Lifetime Warranty
• Includes Men's [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.