Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100*
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Swash Jacket’s PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free for the movements of sledding, shoveling, and riding. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with GORE-SEAM® tape, and is equipped with a lightweight, down-proof lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable Powder Gasket Cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather sends the rest running for cover.
• bluesign® Approved
• WATERPROOFING: Ultimate (6)
• WARMTH: Light (3)
• FIT: Articulated Mid Fit
• bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Hombre Camo and Board Dip-Dye Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [Printed 2-Layer] [Hombre Camo and Board Dip-Dye Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Dobby Fabric [2-Layer] [True Black Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Engineered with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation [60G Front and Back Body] and Lightweight, Down-Proof Lining
• Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
• Articulated Fit
• YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
• Venting Chest Pockets
• NEW StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
• Powder Gasket Cuffs
• Internal Dump Pocket
• Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Lifetime Warranty
• Includes Men's [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.
Add to Wishlist