Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
Availability: Out of stock
Be the first to review this product
* This product only ships within Canada
Every rider knows GORE-TEX® is the best. The Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Cyclic Pant takes that miracle membrane and combines it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create a pant that truly lives up to the hype. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® and engineered around the movements of high-energy riding, its lightweight and vented design gives you the versatility to withstand all missions, from mid-winter missions to mid-summer hikes in search of a perpetual patch of snow.
• bluesign® Approved
• WATERPROOFING: Ultimate (6)
• WARMTH: Shell (1)
• FIT: Articulated Mid Fit
• bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding True Black Hombre Camo and Vintage Blue Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [Printed 2-Layer] [True Black Hombre Camo Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: Burton-Exclusive GORE-TEX® Oxford Fabric [2-Layer] [Vintage Blue Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Dobby Fabric [2-Layer] [True Black Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Mesh Lining
• Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
• Articulated Fit
• YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
• Zippered Cargo Pocket with Tool Sleeve in Wearer’s Left Pocket
• Cuff Elevators
• Anti-Scuff Cuffs
• Lifetime Warranty
• Includes Men's [ak] Pant Standard Features Package
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.