Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
Pay no PST, HST or QST
Sorry we cannot process phone orders
* Required Fields
Availability: In stock
Sorry store inventory is currently unavailable.
Be the first to review this product
A technical take on the classic letterman, the Analog Greed Jacket combines touchdown-worthy styling with premium weatherproofing and tech features. From the raglan sleeve color blocked 2L fabrication, to zonal mapped THERMOLITE® Insulation, a Sherpa fleece lined hood and internal goggle pocket, this all-star lets you punt bad weather to the sidelines.
WARMTH: LIGHT (3)
FIT - M: Mid
• WATERPROOFING: 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Twill Fabric / Nylon Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Putty / True Black, True Black / Masonite, Bark / Masonite, and Putty / Deep Purple Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric / Nylon Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Surplus Camo / Soil Colorway]
• WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] and Analogic Lining System
• Fully Taped Seams
• Adjustable Fulltime Hood
• Adjustable Velcro® Thumb Cuff Link
• YKK Metaluxe® Zippers
• Sherpa Lined Hood for Warmth
• Internal Media and Goggle Pocket
• Zipper Armpit Vents with Mesh Lining
• Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
The fusion of street style with just the right bit of motion to move while on-hill. Generally wears true to size for street fit, consider sizing up for a snowboard fit.
The classic snowboard silhouette. Built with an equal respect for freedom of motion and modern styling. Generally wears true-to-size.
Loose fits offer the ultimate range of motion. Whether from an aesthetic or performance standpoint, these more generous silhouettes offer more room while still being ergonomically shaped.
A variety of different insulation types and weights work to keep you warm in various capacities. Especially useful for jackets doubling as street pieces on colder days. Lighter weights start at around 40g, whereas mid weights will be closer to 60g and up.
The ultimate in layering and versatility. Shell jackets can be run alone on warmer days, or partnered up with a variety of mid-layers to provide just what the doctor ordered in any condition.
Great for those situated in drier climates or spending a limited amount of days on-hill. Pieces in this category carry a waterproof rating between 5,000mm and 10,000mm.
Great for the recreational all-round rider that's looking to get it done in all conditions and climates. These pieces generally offer a 10,000-20,000mm waterproof rating that will get the job done day-in, day-out.
For those who demand the best. Pieces in this category are generally made of GORE-TEX, a laminate process that offers the best in waterproofing technology. When being dry is your #1, look no further. Price conscious customers should look for 2-layer pieces, whereas those looking for the ultimate in lightweight, performance waterproof technology should be on the lookout for 3-layer laminates.